Live in Windsor
Windsor is a growing small town with opportunities today and tomorrow. If you want to talk about lifestyle, here are some key points to consider:
- Windsor is walkable: Paved sidewalks all throughout downtown make it easy to walk to groceries or shopping.
- Eat, drink, and play locally: Over 15+ bars, restaurants, cafes, pubs, breweries, distilleries… you name it.
- Wellness and healthcare when you need it: Windsor Community Hospital, physio, chiropractic, optometry, naturopathic medicine… it all exists in Windsor.
- Growing businesses: Entrepreneurs are placing roots down and businesses are getting stronger, eagerly looking to hire talented people.
Want to talk location? Happily:
- <20-minute drive to 20+ wineries, distilleries, and breweries.
- 15 minutes to Wolfville, 20 minutes to Kentville.
- 20 minutes to HRM and 45 minutes to the heart of downtown Halifax.
- 40 minutes to YHZ Halifax International Airport (that’s closer than half of Halifax).
Windsor is building the best of small-town living with the amenities you need to genuinely enjoy life.